Sunday, December 30, 2007

New Year, New Me!


Wow, is it just me or has 2007 FLEW by?! I must say this has been an interesting year for me, to say the least. As I get all my party plans in order for tomorrow night (WOO HOO!!!), I thought I'd stop and reflect. I want to share with you guys my New Year's Resolutions.



  • Become a Healthier Me: This means a lot of things for me. As you can tell by this blog, I have a struggle with weight. And although I would like to lose about 50 pounds, I really just want to learn how to adopt a healthy lifestyle. I want to make it a habit to make healthy choices so I can be at my best FOR LIFE! I also want to manage my stress better. I tend to let things get to me. And for me, with stress comes more food-----and obviously, that has not worked out well!

  • Stop Being Afraid to Live Life: I want to do what makes me happy. I want to stop doubting myself, stop living to please other people, and not be afraid to change. (And for a more specific goal, I want to move out of my DEPRESSING home city by the middle of the year)

  • Take Control of My Career: I want to learn more, take on more responsibility, enjoy my work more. But, most importantly, always remember that what I'm doing now is not the END. Take what I'm doing now as a learning experience for future endeavors. Sure the 10-15 hour workdays, 6 days a week can get stressful, but it's not forever. Stick in there, it will pay off in the long run.

  • Manage My Debt: Man, I can start a whole other blog on that!!

That's pretty much it for me. Clearly, none of this will happen overnight. And these are things that I want to accomplish in 2008, 2009, 2020, 2030 and on. These are changes that I want to keep with me for life! What are your New Year's Resolutions?

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!! (Have Fun and Be Safe!)

2 comments:

yummy411 said...

happy new years coffee! great list, great summary! i wish all the best to you and weight loss for us!!!

yummy411 said...

oh and congrats on winning the makeup gir's prize! fab i tell you! ahhh so lucky lol